Thursday, April 24, 2008

The START

This is my first blog. Never gave blogging a try until now. Well inspired by my breakup I decided I should do something better than sit and feel low over my bitter past.
So here I am Narayan, a graduate student of Polytechnic university of New York. I am doing my Masters in telecommunication networks. I donno what I was thinking to have made this move.
I originally belong to the world of the outsourced, Bangalore, India. I was a SAP ABAP programmer at Capgemini India before I made the heroic shift. Well I call it heroic cuz I let go of a kings life in India and came all the way to lead a f@&cked up life here in New York city. I guess we Indians never learn our lessons. The American dream is a plague for us. We dont understand its hazards until we get here and face reality. Thanks to the recession here that adds to my agony.
Anywayz, if there is someone out there in India with a well paid job who wants to quit and come over to study or work here in the so called LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES; THINK AGAIN. Dont go by the conversion, the value of a freaking dollar is not much here. You will end up spending all the money you earn here for a mediocre life. You wont have much to take back home, if you have plans of doing that.
Anywayz, I will keep it posted from now on. Until laterz then. Chao

2 comments:

kp;) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AMIT said...

Good post but no update now?

Make website india